Urgent! We have 2 job openings for our Client, an important EPC company in Dubai:
1. Civil/Structural Engineer
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (B.E/B.Tech)
- Minimum 4 years in Engineering consultancy or EPC Company in Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industries
- Working knowledge with standard international specifications and codes i.e. BS , ACI, AISC, ASCE, DIN, UBC and IBC codes.
- Hands on experience to use structural software STAAD PRO, SAP 2000, Mathcad, Navis review /SPR review software etc.
- Knowledge of Geotech Engineering, Structural Engineering, Drainage and General Civil philosophies.
2. Civil Designer
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent or ITI (Draughtsman course)
- 4 years overall experience; 2 years in the oil and gas industry (upstream)
- Knowledge of Drafting standard adopted by engineering consultants of clients
- Familiar with Industry Codes and Standards.
- Knowledge of 3D software’s. Software : PDS , PDMS, Smart Plant 3D, Tekla, Auto CAD, Micro Station, Navis works, SPR, MS Office.
Main work location: office Dubai
Single status package
- Duration: 6 months contract with the possibility of extension
- Accommodation covered by us
- International transportation (mobilization and demobilization ) covered by us
- Health insurance covered by us
- Meal and local transport- covered by the candidate
All candidates must have EPC experience, advanced English skills and should be available to start immediately. UAE experience is considered an advantage.
If interested in these positions, please send us your updated CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning:
- the position of interest
- availability to start
- salary expectations
We'll then revert to you with the JOD and additional details.