||Start: April/May 2017
||Senior Electrical Project Engineer in Benghazi, Lybia
||Engineering and project management contractor
||Procer hires for its Client: Senior Electrical Project Engineer – Engineering Project in Benghazi, Lybia. Rate 200 GBP / day worked (holidays not paid); Rotation 55/25; 6 days a week - 8 hours a day
||Libyan Arab Jamahiriya
|Duration of the Contract:
||Long term contract
||- Previous experience in similar job - Min. 10-15 years of experience in Electrical engineering work in an oil&gas separation plants and refineries
- Good experience in Engineering Projects
- Good knowledge in engineering calculations and preparation of plans and detailed drawings, technical specifications, test plans procedures, basic design.
- Good knowledge on the latest edition of international Electrical Codes & Standards and safety procedures.
|Salary and Benefits/ Contract Terms:
||SALARY PACKAGE 200 GBP / day worked ( holidays not paid)
• Office in Benghazi.
• Work Cycle: (55 working days on 22 days off)
• Working Hours: 6 days a week - 8 hours a day.
• Flights (economy), Accommodation, Transportation, Food & Visa expenses in Libya will be provided by Client
Please confirm if you are interested in this offer and your current status and availability. Please send us an updated CV in English at email@example.com. Thank you!
|Date of Job Posting:
||10 April 2017